The Final Act The Final Act

great work

I kept trying to guess what he was doing, and I was completely stunned the moment i realised (not until he was actually hanging there). A very artsy and sad idea, very very nicely performed. His face seemed abit stiff but im guessing that was intentional.
Perhaps letting the music just cut off the moment he hangs himself would have had a nice effect as well.
Great job. 300 hours. Wow. Im never getting into 3D animation.

How to be leet. How to be leet.

Quite nice

It was clean, not all that funny and too short. Seemed to be made very quickly.
I'm not sure if you're copying your art style from LazyMuffin, or if your both copying off somebody else, but they look very much alike.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

i love dis

I love jerry jacksoni. Usually i love them because they are all supposed to be about some serious issue, which is treated very very shallowly and in a DIS R A BIG PROBLEMS COS IT WILL MAEK YOUR HOUSE BERN DOWN kind of way, but they are really just random shit tacked together with a high pitched david firth narrating quite confusingly. This however suddenly switches to subtle sarcasm and society criticism when its almost finished, just like super marion parondies sometimes weighs over on being sarcastically criticising super mario flash parodies (and matrix parodies). I have no idea why the fuck i give a shit, but i obviously do.

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

You sir, are fucking brilliant. How the hell does one manage to just do something like this on a week-end. For me it would take one week to think of it , two days to write it down and two weeks to get through animating it. I wish it was that easy.

LazyMuffin responds:

writing is much easier when it's mostly observational

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

sweet!

These siblings flashes are fucking brilliant :D Youre going to my favourite artists, sir :) Only thing i can complain about is the voices being abit unbalanced in volume. Also, about the discussion you and 'commentator' had, I've got a flash, "sleep mind, sleep" which is all about me trying to fall asleep and all the bitchy randomness that occurs instead of sleep.
However, youre doing an amazing job and i really hope you keep producing these :)

Bobert-Rob responds:

Oh I will. And animating dreams is pretty fun, I must admit. It's a topic I bring back up in episode 6, although its approach is a little different. Well.. it's backwards, actually. There'll be another dream sequence though, so yay for that. Glad you enjoy this series, man!

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

Very clean and amusing :)

Ah yes, even though ive never seen one of those mac ads, i thought this was great. The PC guy was very nicely and smoothly animated and allover a very clean and nice job! I didnt laugh, as im trying to keep silent in order not to wake anyone up, but i smiled at several occasions.
Todays one liner: - Who're you?
- I'm... a penguin (with educated voice.)

Modern myth polyphemus Modern myth polyphemus

Meh

The drawing is very good, but quite honestly, i found the animation to be just plain bad. Work on full body movement and such, because it doesnt look natural when they are moving. To little animation on the whole actually, mostly still pictures. Im guessing you like drawing better than animating :) But you have the talent for drawing, so if you learn how to animate better you could make some mean flashes.
keep it up!

Tank Epic Tank Epic

awesome

It's a great movie. Really, awesome animation work.. I dont have anything more to say about that.
I just... I really hate to be the one to break this to you but... your name... its the same as the son character in Family Guy... his name is Chris Griffin too. Im sorry :/

thelonelyduck responds:

hehe. Yeah, i've heard that one a couple...hundred times.

TANKMEN: day of lead TANKMEN: day of lead

No sir

This was not funny. Nor good. 'til next time: get a microphone and do some voiceacting, improve your animation (this was just a bunch of large, clumsy motion tweens), make a storyline, come up with some jokes, come up with some characters, make it original, personal, unique, you know, dont just do what you think everyone wants, do what you yourself would really like to watch.
Really its not THAT bad, im just overreacting because its on the frontpage.

Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2 Nameless 6 Vol.2 Part 2/2

Awesome

Youre best work, sir Yotam. You really did catch me off guard with the seal and the lonely dog. I was expecting the dog to actually tip toe across the street. Fuck i laughed at that for real. doesnt happen very often. Also Chocolatemans reaction was gold. I love your lazy animation style.