Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

If I was home alone...

..maybe I would play it. Now however, I'd rather not. You should secretely record the gaming sessions, should end up with a few amusing ones. However, I think it's a pretty good webcam game, even though it's slightly embarrasing to play.

Happy Witch Happy Witch

really neat game

I must say its a very very good game. Its got a nice flow and a nice retro videogame feeling to it. nice work =)
although the witch slides a bit too much when you stop and somehow its harder to swing the broomstick when the rabbits are close to you.

great!

attack of the vegtables! attack of the vegtables!

great game!!

I really enjoyed playing it! :D
at first i got 22 kills but that was before i saw the complex of the game and the optimal strategy, so next time i got 93.
no seriously nice graphics nice style. quite amusing too. maybe a little change, like new levels and tougher vegs.
and how come theres no blood?
OMFG IM STUPID THEYRE VEGS LOL
but a little gore might fit well?

Airhockey GAME 3 Airhockey GAME 3

rather good

its got a nice feeling and a great flow, i liked it :) the puck does seem a bit small though and its moving too slow, it goes much faster irl. and that smiley is annoying :P but good work on the whole

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

wowzers!

Congratulations to the greatest platform game, if not any game, of the 21st century. This is just awesome. The only things i could find that actually should be improved was maybe the moving. He is sliding a bit to far but it's really nothing. DARN i cant remember the bug i found...
glad i figured out how to beat the penguin =)

The Hardcore Game The Hardcore Game

annoying

it is a good idea with good graphics. make it more flowing by increasing fps and don't use that computer disted guitar. it sounds really bad. You keep getting stuck on people not close to you and i didn't even play through the first level before getting tired of it. it will be protected though, but you're going to wish you had done all this before submitting.

lipsynching tutorial lipsynching tutorial

omg THANK YOU

thats it! set the audio to stream! THAT IS WHY NONE OF MY MOVIES HAS BEEN IN SYNC! i love you.

though i dont think you should motion tween the mouth like that.

David Copperfield online David Copperfield online

oh fantastic

this thing with these cards was on a christmas calender cd i got with my donald duck magasine in fifth grade.

and that is bad.

FlashWalkthrough Tutorial FlashWalkthrough Tutorial

yay

thankyou for that really good tutorial. I made myself an extraordinary flashgame (not) thanksagain

SpaceBEAR SpaceBEAR

hmm

okay the graphics were really good, the music was good, but thte sounds when u fired and the ship exploded.. nah it was to boring.
actually, the game seemed interesting at the beginning but its really easy and its so monotonuos, nothing happens, at least change the background every wave and change the look of the alien ships... maybe shooting ships. overall the game was pretty good