The Final Act The Final Act

great work

I kept trying to guess what he was doing, and I was completely stunned the moment i realised (not until he was actually hanging there). A very artsy and sad idea, very very nicely performed. His face seemed abit stiff but im guessing that was intentional.
Perhaps letting the music just cut off the moment he hangs himself would have had a nice effect as well.
Great job. 300 hours. Wow. Im never getting into 3D animation.

How to be leet. How to be leet.

Quite nice

It was clean, not all that funny and too short. Seemed to be made very quickly.
I'm not sure if you're copying your art style from LazyMuffin, or if your both copying off somebody else, but they look very much alike.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

i love dis

I love jerry jacksoni. Usually i love them because they are all supposed to be about some serious issue, which is treated very very shallowly and in a DIS R A BIG PROBLEMS COS IT WILL MAEK YOUR HOUSE BERN DOWN kind of way, but they are really just random shit tacked together with a high pitched david firth narrating quite confusingly. This however suddenly switches to subtle sarcasm and society criticism when its almost finished, just like super marion parondies sometimes weighs over on being sarcastically criticising super mario flash parodies (and matrix parodies). I have no idea why the fuck i give a shit, but i obviously do.

Cam Jammer Cam Jammer

If I was home alone...

..maybe I would play it. Now however, I'd rather not. You should secretely record the gaming sessions, should end up with a few amusing ones. However, I think it's a pretty good webcam game, even though it's slightly embarrasing to play.

Happy Witch Happy Witch

really neat game

I must say its a very very good game. Its got a nice flow and a nice retro videogame feeling to it. nice work =)
although the witch slides a bit too much when you stop and somehow its harder to swing the broomstick when the rabbits are close to you.

great!

attack of the vegtables! attack of the vegtables!

great game!!

I really enjoyed playing it! :D
at first i got 22 kills but that was before i saw the complex of the game and the optimal strategy, so next time i got 93.
no seriously nice graphics nice style. quite amusing too. maybe a little change, like new levels and tougher vegs.
and how come theres no blood?
OMFG IM STUPID THEYRE VEGS LOL
but a little gore might fit well?

Winter is Here! Winter is Here!

THIS is the track I've been looking for! Bell chimes at the beginning an then some cheery winter music after that! Perfic! Using it in an intro im making for my sisters speedskiing website. Brings perfect winter feeling, without being a christmas carol. Great!
thank you!

Compresse? Compresse?

nice!

I love the drum beat!
using this in a short thing of mine, thank you! :D

Tome - Centurion Tome - Centurion

what i was looking for

fellow swede, it's chord.
And dont bother about the score i set i have no idea what the criteries mean :P. I'm going to use this in my next flash =). Ha de bra.

Tome89 responds:

Thanks, fellow swede. Just make it a good flash.

Why am I writing in English...